This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Good and Evil Cocktail
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Apple Pucker
- 1 ounce Midori
- 1 ounce triple sec
- Splash pineapple juice
- ¼ ounce lemon juice
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 6 ounces seltzer or soda water
- 1 lemon slice, to garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Make Sprite: In a Mason jar, combine lemon juice, lime juice, soda water, and simple syrup. Seal and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, Apple Pucker, Midori, and triple sec. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass over ice, and top with a float of pineapple juice and homemade Sprite.
- Garnish with a lemon slice or cherry (optional), and serve.