Make Morality Taste Good With This Good and Evil Cocktail
Good, evil; lemons, limes; Midori, Apple Pucker -- there's a reason that this cocktail from the boys at DrinksMadeEasy is called "Good and Evil," not "Good or Evil". We're hoping you're a good person already, so we won't ask you to make any taxing, morality-related decisions right this second (save those for your Halloween costume -- are you going to dress up as a hero or a villain this year?), but we are suggesting that you give this tasty recipe a spin. It's totally worth a sip, and all that tangy citrus, refreshing melon, and crisp apple flavor is sure to liven up your next Halloween party (not to mention vodka, which tends to be the catalyst behind most great and/or terrible life choices).
Good and Evil Cocktail
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Apple Pucker
- 1 ounce Midori
- 1 ounce triple sec
- Splash pineapple juice
- ¼ ounce lemon juice
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 6 ounces seltzer or soda water
- 1 lemon slice, to garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Make Sprite: In a Mason jar, combine lemon juice, lime juice, soda water, and simple syrup. Seal and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, Apple Pucker, Midori, and triple sec. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass over ice, and top with a float of pineapple juice and homemade Sprite.
- Garnish with a lemon slice or cherry (optional), and serve.