The Ham & Cheese Fryttata Is the Perfect Combination of Every Food Group
Seriously, what more could you ask for in a frittata? This magnificent breakfast pie from Twisted is chock full of peppers, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, more cheese, and crinkle cut fries. All that's missing is fruit, so you should probably make some Tropical Donut Fries to make up for the deficit.
Ham & Cheese Fryttata
- Half bag crinkle cut chips
- 6 slices ham, diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF. Spread the fries over a baking tray and cook as per packet instructions. Set aside.
- Using a deep frying pan, cook the onion in butter until soft then add the garlic and cook out for 1 minute.
- Add the other vegetables and heat until tender. Add the ham and stir.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a large bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to the frying pan and stir a few times to incorporate the vegetables.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a low-medium heat until the egg starts to set around the sides. At this stage, place in the preheated oven and allow to cook for 5 more minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the crinkle cut fries in a spiral pattern.
- Return to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted and the fries are golden. Serve immediately for a next level breakfast.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.