Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
Ham & Cheese Fryttata
- Half bag crinkle cut chips
- 6 slices ham, diced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF. Spread the fries over a baking tray and cook as per packet instructions. Set aside.
- Using a deep frying pan, cook the onion in butter until soft then add the garlic and cook out for 1 minute.
- Add the other vegetables and heat until tender. Add the ham and stir.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a large bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to the frying pan and stir a few times to incorporate the vegetables.
- Cook for 10 minutes on a low-medium heat until the egg starts to set around the sides. At this stage, place in the preheated oven and allow to cook for 5 more minutes, then remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the crinkle cut fries in a spiral pattern.
- Return to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted and the fries are golden. Serve immediately for a next level breakfast.