Whiskey Enthusiasts, This Bourbon Apple Crush Is the Winter Cocktail You've Been Waiting For
Hard Apple Cider Milkshake Recipe
Total Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 6 ounces (1/2 bottle) hard apple cider
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 slices apple pie
- Let ice cream sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften up to the consistency of soft-serve. Put your serving glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Add ice cream, cider, and cinnamon to a blender; mix until creamy and smooth. Add apple pie and pulse once or twice to combine, but chunks should still be visible.
- Pour into glasses. Serve with straws and spoons.