Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
- 1½ ounces bourbon
- ½ ounce peach liqueur
- 3 ounces homemade sparkling lemonade (2 ounces lemon juice, 2 ounces simple syrup, 12 ounces sparkling soda)
- Belgian white beer, to float
- Lemon wedge, to garnish
- Make the sparkling lemonade: In a Mason jar or some other sealable container, combine the lemon juice, simple syrup, and sparkling water/soda water. Seal and gently shake to combine.
- In a cocktail glass filled halfway with ice, combine the bourbon, peach liqueur, and lemonade. Stir gently to combine, and finish with a float of Belgian white beer to the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.