It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
Spaghetti Bolognese Pizza Pie
- 10½ ounces ground beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs, whisked (1 egg for meatballs, 3 for spaghetti)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup Parmesan, grated (¼ for meatballs, ½ for spaghetti)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 cups spaghetti, cooked and cooled
- 2 balls mozzarella (1 sliced, 1 diced)
- Pepperoni, sliced
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Grease a 9-inch round pie tin and line with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ground beef, parsley, garlic, breadcrumbs, 1 whisked egg, chili flakes, salt, black pepper, and grated Parmesan. Using your hands, mix thoroughly and knead into small meatballs.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, fry the meatballs with a bit of olive oil until lightly browned. Add tomato sauce and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, Parmesan, diced mozzarella, 3 whisked eggs, meatballs, and half of the remaining tomato sauce. Mix thoroughly and place into pie tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and remove from oven to let cool slightly.
- Flip the pie dish over onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Using a spoon, evenly spread any remaining tomato sauce over the top of the pie, followed by sliced mozzarella, pepperoni, and a touch of drizzled olive oil.
- Broil for 5 minutes. Let cool until safe to consume, slice up, and serve.