This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Chocolate Malted Martini
- 1½ ounces vodka
- ½ ounce chocolate syrup
- ½ ounce chocolate malt powder (i.e., Ovaltine)
- ½ ounce half & half
- Simple syrup, for rim
- Whopper Malted Milk Balls, crushed, to garnish
- Place the malted milk balls in a food processor or blender, and blitz until they become a fine powder.
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in some simple syrup, and then roll the rim in a tray on a plate of the milk ball powder to coat it evenly. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, chocolate syrup, and chocolate malt powder, and half and half. Shake vigorously, and strain, straight up, into the milk ball-rimmed glass.