Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
Hawaiian Black Eye
- 5 Blackberries (reserve one for garnish)
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz Falernum
- 1/2 oz cinnamon syrup (1:1)
- 1/2 oz spiced black rum
- 1 oz gold rum
- 3 dashes of Miracle Mile Forbidden Bitters
- 8 oz ice
- Black food coloring
- To make the garnish: take your spent lime shell and cut small triangles around the edge. Pierce the center of the lime with a stainless or bamboo skewer. Thread a blackberry onto the skewer and then the lime shell. Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture into tiki mug. Garnish with the blackberry hat. Serve and enjoy!