Get Hawaiian Punch-ed in the face with DrinksMadeEasy's bowl full of booze. The key player is white rum, but keep it cool with an ice block chock full of lemon, lime, and orange slices for a punch that'll punch you right back.
Hawaiian Punch in the Face
- large bag of ice
- orange slices
- lime slices
- lemon slices
- 3 cans of frozen condensed Hawaiian Punch
- one handle of coconut rum (like Malibu)
- 4 liters sparkling coconut water (like La Croix)
- In a large punch bowl place about half a bag of ice.
- Then add sliced orange, lemon, and lime wheels to your liking.
- Add 3 cans of frozen condensed Hawaiian Punch, the coconut rum, and sparkling coconut water, and place a large fruit laced ice block in the center, stir and serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.