Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Hawaiian Punch in the Face
- large bag of ice
- orange slices
- lime slices
- lemon slices
- 3 cans of frozen condensed Hawaiian Punch
- one handle of coconut rum (like Malibu)
- 4 liters sparkling coconut water (like La Croix)
- In a large punch bowl place about half a bag of ice.
- Then add sliced orange, lemon, and lime wheels to your liking.
- Add 3 cans of frozen condensed Hawaiian Punch, the coconut rum, and sparkling coconut water, and place a large fruit laced ice block in the center, stir and serve.