Double, Double, Toil, and Tequila: Here's How to Make Boozy Witches' Brew
You don't need to toil over a cauldron to have fun on Halloween -- all you need is this crafty cocktail recipe for boozy Witches' Brew. With freshly made green Jell-O for eye-catching color, pineapple juice for tropical flair, and dry ice for festive drama, it's the perfect libation for a lively Halloween shindig. Just be sure to follow the instructions below for proper dry ice usage, and please note: the broomstick isn't included.
- 6 ounces lime Jell-O
- 1½ cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup tequila, chilled
- 16 ounces Sprite, chilled
- 2 pellets dry ice (NOTE: Always observe dry ice safety measures. Never touch dry ice with bare skin and do not swallow.)
- Prepare the Jell-O per the instructions on the package.
- Use a fork to break Jell-O apart into pieces small enough to fit through a straw, and then add it to a large pitcher or beaker of your choice (note: the container should be able to hold at least 1 liter or more).
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the sour mix, tequila, and Triple sec. Cover and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into the beaker, and top with a float of Sprite. Add 2 chips of dry ice, and serve. Do not swallow the dry ice chips. Wait until the dry ice has smoked out and evaporated entirely before consuming the drink.