Proof That Iceland's Ring Road Is the World's Most Beautiful Road Trip
Pesto Cheese Bombs
- 1 (16oz) package pre-made biscuit dough
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks (cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1 tomato, diced
- Butter, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Thoroughly grease a round baking pan so the pesto bombs don't stick.
- Split each biscuit into a top and bottom layer and slice each side in half, creating 16 dough rounds.
- Cut each of the cheese sticks into quarters, and wrap each piece with the biscuit dough. Seal the edges to create a ball.
- Add the pesto to a small bowl and roll each dough ball around in it until thoroughly coated. Place each one in a pan in a ring shape and cover with any remaining pesto.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes or until golden brown. Some melted cheese should be visible.
- Serve warm with warm marinara on the side for dipping.