Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
- 6 apples
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2⅔ ounces sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar icing
- 1 cup raspberries
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Chopped pecans, to garnish
- Caramel sauce, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- Cut off the tops of the apples and hollow each one out. Spritz each one with fresh lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Mix well, add the egg and vanilla extract, and stir thoroughly until smooth. Spoon the mixture into each apple.
- Set the stuffed apples on a baking tray, and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. Once the cheesecake has set, place it in the fridge and let it cool.
- Make Raspberry Coulis: In a food processor, combine the raspberries and powdered sugar. Blend until thoroughly puréed.
- Once the stuffed apples have cooled, top them with chopped pecans. Drizzle with raspberry coulis, caramel sauce, and your choice of biscuit/cookie crumbles, and serve.