This Service Ships You Food From ANYWHERE in the Country in Just 24 Hours!
Homemade Quesalupa Recipe
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 16 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound (4 cups) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned, about 8-10 minutes. Drain excess grease, add taco seasoning and ⅔ cup water; simmer for 2-3 minutes, until thick. Transfer beef to a bowl; set aside.
- Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel and return to the stove over medium-low heat. Place 1 tortilla in skillet, spread ½ cup pepper Jack evenly over it, cover with another tortilla. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until bottom tortilla is golden and cheese is melted. Flip quesadilla and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and fold in half, like a taco shell. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. NOTE: This process will go faster if you make multiple at the same time with extra skillets or a griddle.
- Fill each taco shell with beef, sour cream, lettuce, cheddar, and tomatoes. Serve immediately.