It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
Honey-Glazed Grilled Watermelon
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- Cut a round slice out of the watermelon, and then cut into pie shapes. In a glass container add in 1/4 cup of honey, 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Heat in microwave for 15 seconds to heat honey and thin out. Brush top side of watermelon slices.
- Set up grill for direct heat using charcoal. Place the watermelon slices on the grill grate honey side down toward the fire, and now apply a coat of seasoned honey on the other side of the melon slices.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side to barely char the watermelon slices. The honey helps create the nice char marks. Remove from grill and chill down in freezer for 10minutes.
- Plate the watermelon slices and top with vanilla ice cream, and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Enjoy!