Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Honeydew Cucumber Pop With Bubbly
- 1 cup honeydew juice (approximately a whole melon weighing 1lb)
- 1/3 cup cucumber juice (approximately half a cucumber weighing 5oz.)
- ½ cup tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mint simple syrup (1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup mint leaves)
- 3 large mint sprigs
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Place the honeydew and cucumber in a food processor or a blender and process until everything is pureed. Add tequila, triple sec, lime juice and mint syrup and process for another 20-30 seconds to blend well. Pour mixture into pop molds.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight.
- To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.
- Place pop in a glass and pour bubbly Prosecco over the pop. Enjoy!