This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Grilled Cheese Hot Dogs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 hot dogs
- 3 hot dog buns, sliced in half
- 6 Tbsps of softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Slice each hot dog lengthwise, but not all the way through. Make sure it is still connected, but can lay flat on the skillet. Cook the hot dogs for about five minutes, turning occasionally. Set aside.
- Spread the outside of each bun with 1-2 tablespoons butter and place the buttered side down on the same skillet used to the make the hot dogs. Repeat with remaining buns.
- Distribute half of the cheese amongst half of the buns. Top the cheese covered buns with a hot dog. Then divide the rest of the cheese over the hot dogs.
- Cover the cheese-covered buns with the remaining bun halves and cook until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the heat, and drizzle with ketchup, mustard, and a dollop of relish.