Mac & Cheese With Bell Pepper Bowls, Because Dishes Are the Worst
Hot Dog Grilled Cheese Recipe
Total Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 1 sandwich
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 hot dog bun
- 2 slices American cheese, cheddar, or a mix of both
- 1 hot dog, split in half lengthwise
- Condiments of choice
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low. Place the split hot dog on one side. Split the bun and butter it evenly on both sides. Place it on the other end of the skillet, cut side facing down. Flatten it slightly with a spatula and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Flip bun and place cheeses on the top. Transfer the hot dog to one side of the bun.
- Remove from heat when cheeses melt. Top hot dog with ketchup, mustard, or whatever you like. Close the bun and enjoy!