Top Things You Do That Annoy Baristas
Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup horchata liqueur or RumChata
- 2 cups ice cream
- Whipped cream, to garnish (optional)
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Using a food processor, blitz the Cinnamon Toast Crunch until well-crushed.
- Combine the milk, horchata liqueur, and ice cream in a blender. Mix until well-combined and smooth throughout. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill until thick.
- Spoon the mixture into a highball or pilsner glass about ⅓ of the way up. Add a spoonful of the crushed cereal to make a ¼-inch thick layer, and repeat until you reach the rim of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry to garnish, if desired. Serve.