This Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake Is Both Breakfast and Dessert
Is it a bowl of cereal? Is it a milkshake? Is it a cocktail? It's basically all of the above, and as far as we're concerned, that's enough reason to try it. DrinksMadeEasy has done it again, with an insanely delicious and simple recipe that channels all the best qualities of the breakfast classic, and also the best qualities of alcohol. Check out the video to see how it's done.
Boozy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup horchata liqueur or RumChata
- 2 cups ice cream
- Whipped cream, to garnish (optional)
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Using a food processor, blitz the Cinnamon Toast Crunch until well-crushed.
- Combine the milk, horchata liqueur, and ice cream in a blender. Mix until well-combined and smooth throughout. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill until thick.
- Spoon the mixture into a highball or pilsner glass about ⅓ of the way up. Add a spoonful of the crushed cereal to make a ¼-inch thick layer, and repeat until you reach the rim of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry to garnish, if desired. Serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.