These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Cheesy Corn Bulgogi Burger
- 1 (15-ounce) can of corn, drained (or 4 ears of fresh corn)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste (the video uses cilantro)
- 1 pound thinly sliced steak
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2½ tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat grill using indirect heat to 400ºF.
- Combine the ingredients for Korean cheesy corn in a bowl, stirring thoroughly until mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture to a cast-iron skillet, cover, and grill it for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbling.
- In a separate bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the bulgogi meat and toss it in the marinade, ensuring that it's fully covered.
- Grill the meat on an oiled and hot griddle until lightly blackened.
- Toast the buns on the same griddle until char lines appear. Stack a generous portion of the meat on the bottom bun, top with cheesy corn, and finish with the uppermost bun. Serve.