Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
- 3oz vodka
- 1oz lychee syrup (drained from can)
- 1oz lychee liqueur
- 2oz Solerno blood orange liqueur
- 1oz matcha simple syrup (1cup water, 1 cup sugar, 1 heaping teaspoon matcha powder)
- Cocktail skewers
- Lychees and blueberries, to garnish
- Make Matcha Syrup: In a small saucepan or pot, bring the water to a boil. Add the sugar and a heaping spoonful of matcha powder. Whisk gently until both are dissolved and place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
- Stuff a blueberry into the center of a hulled lychee, repeat, and poke a cocktail skewer through the center of each one to make the eyeball garnish. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, lychee syrup, lychee liqueur, blood orange liqueur, and matcha simple syrup. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the lychee-blueberry eyeballs. Serve.