Show Off Your Chops
Courtesy of Tabasco
Yeah, you can haz spice with your cheeseburger. Read below for how to whip up some bodacious burgers, south-of-the-border style.
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 red onion slices
- 6 tomato slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons of the TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce and salt in a large bowl and mix well; shape into 6 patties.
- Combine mayonnaise with remaining 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce and mix well; set aside.
- Grill or broil hamburger patties to desired doneness; place cheese slices on burgers and continue cooking just until cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise on buns and top each with lettuce, burger, tomato and onion.