Wine Workouts Are Just What We Need in our Fitness Routines
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cardamom pods, bruised
- 26 whole cloves
- 1 orange, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, crushed or grated
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 bottle red wine of your choice
- ½ cup honey
- Handful of "trail mix," consisting of cranberries, raisins, and slivered almonds
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients and bring them to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a carafe and serve.