Go Camping in the Comfort of Your Own Home With S'mores Dip
We get it: Summer seems so far away, and you're itching for a taste of the great outdoors. There's not much we can do to help you, but we can do this! Pique your food nostalgia with Twisted's s'mores dip -- it basically turns your living room into a bona fide campfire, and it's gloriously caloric enough to hold you over until you can make it back to the mountaintop. Pro tip: Make sure you're appropriately stocked up on graham crackers.
- 1 pie dish
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ~1 cup chocolate chips
- ~4 cups large white marshmallows
- Graham crackers, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease the pie dish with butter, and place it in the oven to gently melt (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Carefully take the pie tin out of the oven. Evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips over the base of the dish (you want the surface to be covered, so use more if needed), followed by the marshmallows.
- Return the dish to the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the marshmallows have melted into one another and the tops are lightly singed.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.