Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
- 1 pie dish
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ~1 cup chocolate chips
- ~4 cups large white marshmallows
- Graham crackers, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease the pie dish with butter, and place it in the oven to gently melt (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Carefully take the pie tin out of the oven. Evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips over the base of the dish (you want the surface to be covered, so use more if needed), followed by the marshmallows.
- Return the dish to the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the marshmallows have melted into one another and the tops are lightly singed.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.