Winter Starbucks Beverages Around The World
Stuffing Waffles Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 strips turkey bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups stuffing
- 1 (14-ounce) can cranberry jelly
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Cook turkey bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain; set aside.
- Preheat waffle iron and lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- Using an ice cream scoop or 1/2-cup measuring cup, place one serving of stuffing in the center of the waffle maker. Close lid and cook until crisp (until the beeper sounds). Remove waffle to cool on a wire rack while you waffle the rest of the stuffing.
- Invert cranberry jelly out of the can and slice it crosswise into 1/4-inch circles.
- Plate the waffles, top each one with a slice of cranberry jelly, 2 tablespoons turkey bacon, and a drizzle of maple syrup.