Perfect Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1-2 servings
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk or half-and-half
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Whisk eggs with milk, 1 pinch of salt, and 1 grind of black pepper until light and foamy.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the butter foams, pour eggs into the middle of the pan.
- With a silicone spatula, slowly push the eggs back and forth, letting the liquid run around the pan until big, soft lumps form. Reduce the heat to low and fold curds over on themselves as you stir.
- As soon as no more liquid is visible (eggs should still look slightly wet), turn off the heat and immediately transfer eggs to a warm plate.