These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Jalapeño Fire Mary
- 1 ounce jalapeño-infused Jack Fire (2 cups Jack Fire; 3 jalapeño peppers)
- 5 ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Splash lemon juice
- 2-3 dashes celery salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Smoked jalapeño pepper, celery stick, and lemon slice (to garnish)
- Using a smoking gun (handheld smoker) and mesquite wood chips, smoke the jalapeños inside a large Pyrex measuring cup for 7 minutes.
- Slice 2 of the smoked jalapeños and place them into a Mason jar. Add the Jack Fire, seal, and place it in a cool, dark place to infuse for up to 12 hours. Strain out the jalapeños and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the jalapeño-infused Jack Fire, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, lemon juice, celery salt, and garlic powder. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a 16-ounce glass filled with ice. Garnish as desired and serve.