Forget about the plummeting temperatures outside and make a batch of this whiskey sangria to enjoy with friends. The berries and cinnamon provide just the right amount of sweet and spicy. We promise, this one is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Jack Fire Sangria
- 1 bottle light, fruity red wine (Beaujolais Nouveau)
- 1 cup Jack Fire
- 1 pound mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, pomegranate)
- Sparkling water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Orange peel, to garnish
- Pour the whiskey into a pitcher full of mixed berries and cinnamon sticks. Allow it to infuse for 1 hour.
- Top off the pitcher with red wine and sparkling water.
- Serve cold and with ice. Using an orange peel and a lighter, spark a flame to release the fruit's oils into the drink.
- Garnish with the same orange peel and serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.