Jack Fire Sangria
Yield: 1 pitcher, serves 8
- 1 bottle light, fruity red wine (Beaujolais Nouveau)
- 1 cup Jack Fire
- 1 pound mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, pomegranate)
- Sparkling water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Orange peel, to garnish
- Pour the whiskey into a pitcher full of mixed berries and cinnamon sticks. Allow it to infuse for 1 hour.
- Top off the pitcher with red wine and sparkling water.
- Serve cold and with ice. Using an orange peel and a lighter, spark a flame to release the fruit's oils into the drink.
- Garnish with the same orange peel and serve.