Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
The Spicy Billionaire
- 1¼ ounces Jack Fire
- ¼ ounce single malt whiskey
- ½ ounce homemade grenadine (2 cups pomegranate juice; 2 cups sugar; 2 cups pomegranate molasses; 2 cups water)
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce apple juice
- Make Homemade Grenadine: Heat the pomegranate juice just until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and add the sugar, pomegranate molasses, and water. Stir until all are dissolved, and let it cool.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all the ingredients. Cover, shake vigorously, and pour the mixture into a rocks glass over ice. Serve.