Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza, the Ultimate Party Appetizer
Jalapeño Popper Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 package of convenience bread dough (8 rolls)
- 16 small slices of bacon
- 6 medium sized jalapeños
- 14 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz diced Cheddar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cut jalapeños.
- Mix cream cheese with 2/3 of Cheddar, jalapeños, salt, and pepper.
- Cut dough in half and wrap in bacon.
- Place in cast iron pan.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the middle and add the rest of the cheddar on top.
- Grill on indirect heat at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.