Have Your Cup and Eat It Too With These Jell-O Gummy Cups
Beer pong just got a whole lot more interesting with Idunn Goddess' edible Jell-O cups. All you need is plastic cups, gelatin packets, and a little bit of patience to make these jiggly cups that just don't quit. Whip up Onward State's vodka and rum spiked-punch to fill them up, and don't forget to take a big ol' bite out of your cup when you're done.
Jell-O Gummy Cups
- 3 different flavors of Jell-O
- unflavored gelatin
- plastic cups
- peach schnapps
- pineapple vodka
- coconut rum
- lemon-lime soda
- pink lemonade
- Make Jell-O using both the flavored gelatin and the unflavored gelatin, and fill up a plastic cup a little over half way. Fill a smaller plastic cup with water, and place that smaller cup into the cup full of Jell-O. Place a heavy object (we used knives) to stabilize the cups. Put the cups in the refrigerator and let them solidify overnight.
- For the cocktail, slice up an orange and put it in a punch bowl full of ice. Next, add pineapple vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, lemonade, and lemon-lime soda into the punch bowl, and stir.
- When the Jell-O cups have settled, take out the inner smaller cup. Using scissors, cut at the rim of the cup and slowly peel the Jell-O cup out. Be very careful even though the cup will seem pretty unbreakable.
- Fill your Jell-O cup with spiked punch and enjoy!