Get Twisted With A Juicy Screw Cocktail
Sometimes you're just in need of a good screw – a Juicy Screw cocktail that is. Just blend up watermelon to make fruity ice cubes and add them to a tall glass of vodka, orange juice, and watermelon schnapps. Easy as one, two, screw.
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part watermelon schnapps
- 3 parts orange juice
- Break down a watermelon into cubes and scoop cubes into a blender. Without adding in anything extra, blend the watermelon until it is a fine pulpy liquid.
- Pour the watermelon puree into an ice cube and freeze.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, watermelon schnapps, and orange juice. Shake vigorously.
- Fill a glass with watermelon cubes and pour the contents of the shaker over the cubes and serve. Optional: top with a splash of soda water and serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.