This Pizza Has Fried Chicken for Crust
Kimchi Bloody Mary
- 1 packed cups kimchi (16 ounces)
- 25 ounces tomato juice
- 1/4 cup Gochujang
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup vodka (16 ounces)
- Banchan, for garnish
- Working in batches, puree the kimchi with the tomato juice, Gochujang, Worcestershire and vinegar.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl and strain the kimchi puree, pressing gently on the solids to extract as much juice as possible; you should have 6 cups of kimchi-Mary mix.
- Chill thoroughly, then season with salt and pepper and stir in the vodka.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with skewers of Banchan essentials like pickled spicy cucumbers, tofu, peppers and sweet pickled ginger.