This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Kool-Aid Rainbow Ice Pitcher
- Club soda
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple Kool Aid
- Place two ice cube trays on a cutting board so they can easily be transferred to the freezer.
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil.
- Fill ice tray with about half of ⅛ teaspoon of the Kool-Aid powder and ⅛ teaspoon of sugar.
- Transfer the boiling water to a glass measuring cup with a pour spout and fill each cavity until it's almost full, but not to the very top.
- Freeze the cubes overnight.
- Fill pitcher with rainbow stacked ice cubes.
- Pour tequila and club soda over ice cubes and serve.