Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
- 15 oz sirloinsteak
- half cup of soy-sauce
- 1 tsp of chopped ginger
- 1 tsp of chopped garlic
- 3 tsp of brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame seed
- 2 spring onions (only the withe part)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- handfull of grated cheese (I used swiss cheese)
- one red bell pepper
- one handfull of mung bean sprouts
- one sesame roll
- Slice steak into small strips.
- In a bowl, mix soy-sauce with ginger, garlic, sugar, sesame seed, spring onions.
- Add the sliced steak into the bowl, mix around to cover the steak in the juices, and let marinate for one hour.
- Grill mung bean sprouts and sliced bell pepper.
- Grill marinated beef with one flip and add the grated cheese.
- Build your sandwich starting with a roll, add on the grilled peppers and mung bean sprouts, then add the meat. Top with chopped green spring onions and the other half of the bun.