Lasagna cupcakes recipe
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Cooking oil spray
- 12 lasagna noodles (about 8 ounces)
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup bolognese marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Grease the inside of a muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and transfer them to a cutting board. Using a 2 ¼-inch round cookie cutter, cut three circles out of each noodle.
- In each muffin mold, layer 1 noodle circle, 1 teaspoon ricotta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella, and 1 teaspoon sauce. Repeat two more times. Finish with a teaspoon of Parmesan on top of each.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbling. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Run a knife along the edges of the lasagnas and carefully lift them out with a spoon.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the ricotta until combined.
- Frost lasagna cupcakes, sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.