Ballistic BBQ knows one hotdog won't cut it anymore. They're grilling up three different variations of fully-loaded bacon-wrapped hot dogs: The Fiery Hawaiian Dog, with fresh mango, diced pineapple, and green salsa; The Fiesta Dog, with avocado, cotija cheese, and red salsa fresca; and The Crunchy Fajita Dog, made with grilled serrano and jalapeño peppers, crema, and crushed potato chips. Tbh, we're not sure which to try first.
Loaded Hot Dogs Three Ways
- For the Fiery Hawaiian Dog: bacon wrapped dog, diced fresh mango, grilled pineapple chunks, green salsa, grilled Serrano peppers, grilled jalapeño peppers, fresh Mexican crema, Sriracha mayo, fresh baked Mexican bolillo roll.
- For the Fiesta Dog: Bacon wrapped dog, avocado slices, tomato slices, diced raw onion, red salsa fresca, cotija cheese, cilantro on a bolillo roll.
- For the Crunchy Fajita Dog: Bacon wrapped dog, mayo, grilled onion, grilled Serrano and jalapeño peppers, diced avocado, crema, crushed potato chips on a bolillo roll.
- Wrap your hot dogs in bacon and grill them.
- Build and top your dogs to taste.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.