Make This Sushi Burrito at Home, Become a Snack Legend
Loaded Tater Dogs
- 3 large baking potatoes
- A selection of sausages-Bratwurst, sausage, hot dog works well!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine salt
- For the American:
- spicy chili
- jalapeños, sliced
- white onion, finely diced
- For the German:
- dijon mustard, 1 heaped teaspoon
- 1/4 cup cheddar, grated
- crispy onions
- For the Mexican:
- 1/4 cup red leicester, grated
- spring onion, green part only, finely sliced
- chili, a few spoonfuls
- sour cream
- Wash your potatoes well, dry and place on a baking tray. Prick them all over with a fork, add oil and rub all over. Top with fine salt. Bake for 1hr 20 minutes at 400ºF. Bring out and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook your sausages in your desired manner. Cut a line down the middle of each potato and place your sausages in each potato (Bratwurst for German, hot dogs for American and sausage for Mexican).
- For the Mexican, cover with your chili then your cheese. For the American, the spicy cheese and jalapeños. For the German, the dijon mustard and cheddar. Bake your loaded Not Dogs for 10 minutes at 400ºF.
- Bring out and dress each Not Dog:
- American: ketchup, american mustard and chopped onion.
- Mexican: sour cream and spring onions.
- German: sauerkraut and crispy onions.