This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Lollipop Chicken Legs with Orange Glaze
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 5 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- chicken legs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to 350º F using indirect heat.
- Season lolly pop trimmed chicken legs with kosher salt and ground pepper then place them on the grill, opposite the heat source.
- Cook chicken for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until internal temp reaches 165ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together to make the orange glaze.
- Dip chicken legs into orange glaze and put them back on the grill 10-15 minutes, until glaze has tightened up.