We’ve all been there: you need to get to Cheesecake Factory to eat at least three slices, one of which is obviously the Oreo Dream Extreme, but it’s closed and that craving cannot wait. The next best thing is that frozen cheesecake you keep in the back of your freezer. But at this point, there’s no way you can wait for it to thaw.
Here’s the solution to the PTSD that you're undoubtedly suffering from due to too many bouts of cheesecake deprivation: just blend a frozen-solid slice with milk, and you can slurp your cake down faster than you can ask, “How many calories was...?” (Don’t worry, the answer is fewer than that Oreo slice, I promise.)
Cheesecake Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 1 slice frozen cheesecake
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Crushed graham crackers, for topping
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass. Top with whipped cream and graham crackers.