- 1 package crescent roll pastry dough
- 2 eggs (1 whisked)
- 2¼ cups cream cheese
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sugar (1 tablespoon light brown sugar, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Caramel sauce, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 395°F.
- Unroll the pastry dough and spread it out to line a cake tin. Brush the whisked egg wash over the crust in an even coat, and place it in the oven to bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, granulated sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and 1 egg. Stir and whisk well until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Using a spatula, spread the cream cheese filling evenly across the baked cake crust. Reduce the oven to 355°F and let the cake bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- Make cinnamon sugar by mixing together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and allow it to cool before extricating it from the tin. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top and decorate as desired with caramel sauce and fresh blackberries. Serve.