How to Make Pizza-Flavored Cream Cheese
Have you ever eaten a bagel with boring, regular cream cheese and thought to yourself "This bagel would be so much better if it tasted like pizza"? Same! Which is why I took it upon myself to distill all the flavors of delicious pizza into a bagel spread. It's crazy easy, and in my opinion, the best mash-up of the two entities since Bagel Bites.
Pizza Cream Cheese Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with a rubber spatula until well blended. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spread on bagels and top with pepperoni if you so please.