This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
St. Junmai Cocktail
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 thin slices prosciutto
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 4 ounces junmai sake
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- 2 ounces fresh red grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons St. Germain
- 6 dashes citrus bitters
- Using a non-stick griddle pan over medium-high heat, crisp the prosciutto slices. Flip from side to side as the meat curls and blisters, occasionally applying pressure with a spatula. Cook for approximately 5 minutes, remove from heat, and let cool.
- Break the prosciutto into pieces and put it in a food processor, add sugar, and buzz until the two become a powder. Place the mixture on a plate. Rub a grapefruit wedge along the rim of the cocktail glass until soaked with juice. Place the glass upside down on the plate, rolling the rim to coat it with the prosciutto-sugar mix.
- Fill a metal cocktail shaker halfway with ice, and add the sake, vodka, grapefruit juice, St. Germain, and citrus bitters. Shake vigorously, and strain into the cocktail glass.