Mango Basil Smash
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tbsp. mango puree
- 2 tbsp. tequila
- 1/4 oz triple sec
- 3/4 lime juice
- fresh basil leaves
- kiwi syrup
- To make mango puree, place mango, sugar, and water in a blender. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. Refrigerate to chill.
- To make the drink, fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1 ½ oz. of the mango puree, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and torn basil leaves to shaker. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Pour kiwi syrup in your serving glass. Fill your glass with ice and then pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish with mango puree and basil leaves. Enjoy.