New York's First Japanese Speakeasy Restaurant is a Hidden Gem
Spiced Rum Pumpkin Toddy Jell-O Shots
- 2 ounces gelatin
- 6 ounces hot water
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling
- 3 ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- Pumpkin mold to shape shots
- Make the Jell-O by combining the boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir until dissolved.
- In a cocktail shaker or mixing glass, combine the pumpkin pie filling, spiced rum, simple syrup, and vanilla vodka. Stir to combine
- Add the mixture to the Jell-O pot and stir.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the pumpkin molds and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Extricate the Jell-O shots from the mold and serve.