Finger lickin' finger foods are on the verge of being right at your finger tips. Top mini slices of rye bread with Thousand Island, sauerkraut, corned beef, and shredded Swiss for some classic tangy taste in a bite-size snack. We can't guarantee you won't eat enough of these to make up a full sandwich (or two).
- 24 slices cocktail rye bread, toasted
- ½ cup thousand island salad dressing
- 18 oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- ¼ lb. thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 ½ cups shredded swiss cheese
- Spread each bread slice with about ¾ teaspoon Thousand Island Dressing.
- Divide sauerkraut evenly among bread slices.
- Top each with corned beef; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Swiss cheese.
- Place 12 Reubens on metal tray. Cook for 11 to 13 minutes at U=9, L=9, M=1 or until cheese is melted slightly.
- Repeat with remaining Reubens. Makes 24 appetizers