It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
- 24 slices cocktail rye bread, toasted
- ½ cup thousand island salad dressing
- 18 oz. can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- ¼ lb. thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 ½ cups shredded swiss cheese
- Spread each bread slice with about ¾ teaspoon Thousand Island Dressing.
- Divide sauerkraut evenly among bread slices.
- Top each with corned beef; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Swiss cheese.
- Place 12 Reubens on metal tray. Cook for 11 to 13 minutes at U=9, L=9, M=1 or until cheese is melted slightly.
- Repeat with remaining Reubens. Makes 24 appetizers