These Are the Purest Ice Cream Sandwiches Money Can Buy
Moonshine Cherry Cheesecake Bombs
- Jar of maraschino cherries
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
- 8 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham crackers
- Fill a mason jar with maraschino cherries and a full jar of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine and allow to infuse for at least 24 hours.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Crush about 1 cup of graham crackers into a crumble.
- Dip cherry into cream cheese mixture and then transfer to crushed graham crackers, thoroughly coating the cherry in both.
- Serve and enjoy!