Remember that time you ate an entire family-sized cheesecake by yourself in one sitting? No? Uh, yeah. Me neither.
Keep your cheesecake cravings in check with these From Conference Calls to Meatballs-inspired, moonshine-infused cherries that are dipped in sweet cheesecake icing and crushed graham crackers.
Moonshine Cherry Cheesecake Bombs
- Jar of maraschino cherries
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
- 8 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham crackers
- Fill a mason jar with maraschino cherries and a full jar of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine and allow to infuse for at least 24 hours.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Crush about 1 cup of graham crackers into a crumble.
- Dip cherry into cream cheese mixture and then transfer to crushed graham crackers, thoroughly coating the cherry in both.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.