The Definitive Eggnog Recipe You Need for the Holidays
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Sweet vermouth
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 oz Negroni syrup
- 6 oz blood orange soda
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Campari
- 1 cup good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tsp ground juniper berries
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn down to low and let simmer for 5 mins. Let cool before using. Refrigerate any unused syrup.
- Mix the ground juniper berries into softened vanilla ice cream. Refreeze until hard.
- Add gin, Campari, and blood orange soda into glasses. Scoop 1/2 cup – 1 cup of the juniper berry ice cream into the glasses, drizzle with Negroni syrup.
- Insert nostalgia here and enjoy!