Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
No Bake S'mores Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 25 regular marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip or TruWhip) thawed
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 6 large marshmallows
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer. Place serving dishes in the refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake.
- Place about 25 regular marshmallows in a large, deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 45-60 seconds. Marshmallows will puff up and begin to melt. Use a buttered spatula to stir the marshmallows until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese for about 2 minutes. Add in confectioners' sugar and vanilla and beat for another minute. Use a buttered spatula to scoop the melted marshmallows into the cream cheese mixture and beat for an additional minute. Use a rubber spatula to fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling directly onto the graham cracker crusts and place them back into the refrigerator while you prepare the ganache.
- Add chocolate to a heat-safe bowl. Bring cream just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour heated cream over chocolate and let stand for 5 minutes and then whisk to combine. Spoon chocolate ganache onto the cheesecake layer and place back into the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top each cheesecake with a few large toasted marshmallows. Enjoy!