Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
- 2oz Malibu
- 1oz Bacardi rum
- 2oz orange Juice
- 1oz pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- Orange sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- Grab two small plates and pour orange sanding sugar on one, and simple syrup on the other.
- Take your glass and dip the rim in the simple syrup and then the orange sanding sugar.
- Fill your glass 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Pour grenadine in so it’s on the bottom of the glass.
- Using a shaker glass, add liquors and orange juice, and shake well to combine.
- Pour mixture into glass on top of grenadine.
- Now top off your glass with pineapple juice.
- Drink and Enjoy!