Oreo Cookie Shots
- 1 cup whipped cream-flavored vodka
- 1 cup white chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup milk
- 3 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- Heat the milk over medium heat until warm and sprinkle in gelatin while quickly whisking. Add your milk mixture to the vodka and Godiva liqueur in a separate mixing bowl and stir together.
- Pour the mixture into a small pan or baking dish that has either been very lightly oiled or lined with plastic wrap, and fill it about 1/2" deep. Chill your layers for at least 2-3 hours until firm.
- Once they are set, flip them upside down onto a cutting board or non-stick mat and lightly shake the pans until the layer falls out. Use your circle cutter to cut out as many jello circles as you can fit. Pull up the excess around the circles to reveal your cut jello shot disks. Set aside for a moment.
- Scrape the cream layer off of the Oreos and discard, reserving the chocolate cookie part. Place your jello disks between the two cookie halves.