Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Pad Thai Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 3 ounces flat rice-stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 6 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 ounce pressed tofu, sliced into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 scallion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 lime wedge
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 30 minutes, drain, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring, until loosely set but still wet. Add shrimp and tofu; cook until shrimp is opaque. Stir in fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, and paprika. Cook for 1 minute then add drained noodles. Cook, stirring often, until the noodles are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in half the bean sprouts and scallions and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top and serve with remaining sprouts and lime wedge.